This is a waterfront lot with a one bedroom, 1 bath fully equipped ready to move in, cottage for sale on the Salmon River, New Brunswick.
It has 2.25 acres, 170 feet water frontage on the pristine Salmon River.
Ready to move! Ideal for year round living or as cottage. It is completely functional including appliances. There is 4 out buildings and some dry firewood as well. The property is well wooded and is on a paved road with electricity.
It is ideal for an outdoor enthusiast. It is a great hunting land, recreational land, building land. It is a great place for fishing, canoeing, cross country skiing, snow shoeing, snowmobiling, ATV's etc. It is located close to the New Brunswick snowmobile trail and New Brunswick ATV trails.
There are many permanent homes in the area. This property is located on Route 116, just minutes from the Village of Chipman (only 12 miles east of Chipman), and only an hour from Fredericton and Moncton, and 30 minutes Sussex, New Brunswick.
- 1 Bdrm, 1 bath fully equipped cottage
- 4 Out buildings
- Has a supply dry firewood
- 170' Water frontage on Salmon River
- It is only 12 miles east from the Village of Chipman, New Brunswick.
- 1 hour from Fredericton and Moncton
- Hunting, fishing, boating, kayaking, canoeing
- On paved road (Route 116)
- Electricity and telephone service available
There is a public school (Chipman Forest Avenue School) just minutes away, there are local day care, grocery store, gas, restaurants, campgrounds, stores, hair salons, churches.